Little Buttons nappies are very simple to wash and care for if you follow these basic instructions..
All Little Buttons products should be washed and dried prior to use, to remove any fabric manufacturing residue.
- Tip solids into the toilet, after you have changed and settled your baby
- Remove the inserts and store in a dry bucket, ready for washing
- If necessary scrub the nappy and store in the dry bucket
- When ready to wash nappies, put all nappies and inserts into the machine
- Wash nappies in cold or warm water
- Use half the normal amount of laundry detergent. Do not use Fabric Softener in your wash as it will cause the staydry layer to repel moisture which will cause leaks.
- Usually no soaking is required, line drying in the sun will remove most stains
- Dry nappies on the line if possible, or occasionally in the drier on the warm setting
Use of the following to wash or soak your Little Buttons Nappies will prematurely deteriorate the fabrics and should be avoided:
- Tea Tree Oil, and other essential oils
- Regular use of Nappy Bleach products
- Frequent use of the Drier will deteriorate the elastic in Little Buttons Nappies
* Note: To prolong the life of Little Buttons nappies we recommend you wash your Little Buttons Nappies in cold water, using a mild detergent and line dry